Christmas is in 75 days, and frankly, I don’t want to think about that yet. So with the season of Halloween upon us (and the beginning of the new season of Walking Dead) I would much rather present you with a curated list of gifts for the zombie lover in your life.
I want to hear some “Merry Halloween!” action happening, people. Stat.
1. Keep your tootsies toasty with these Mens Zombie 5-Pack Crew Socks ($15) from Journeys. Because it’s an odd number, you can mix and match which you wear. Or you can be a pain in the butt like my kid and buy two sets.
2. Nothing says “you’re my bestie, and I wouldn’t trip you during the zombie apocalypse” like this two piece Zombie Friendship Necklace ($29.99) from Think Geek.
3. Keep your lip-gloss and hand grenades in this gorgeous Dead Crazy Tote ($40) from Iron Fist Clothing.
4. Spice up your dull family room with this Zombie Girl in Garden 24×32 Art Print by johnnymoreno ($50) Other sizes are available, too.
5. Why play Monopoly when you can break out this The Walking Dead Card Game ($11) for you and up to 9 of your friends?
6. In this house, I’m the Queen of the Kitchen, and frankly, with this Zombie BBQ Apron ($25) from RW2Gallery on Etsy, you’ll scare everyone out of your kitchen too.
7. If you’re going to wear slippers, go big or go home, right? These Zombie Plush Slippers ($32) will keep your feet cozy AND scare the kids. Win!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."