There’s really not that much to say about these, other than.. it’s fall, it’s pumpkin time. GET IN MUH BELLEH.
Pumpkin Oat Muffins
Write a review
- 2 1/2 C. Flour
- 1/2 C. rolled oats
- 4 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. salt
- 1 1/2 C. pumpkin puree
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1 C. white sugar
- 2/3 C. coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1/2 C. applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 C. brown sugar
- 2 T. butter, softened
- 2 T. rolled oats
- 2 T. AP flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease or line 18 muffin cups (or 9 mega-muffin cups)
- Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl, set aside.
- Combine flour, oats, spices, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, sugars, oil, applesauce, eggs & vanilla together in a seperate bowl.
- Gently stir pumpkin mixture into flour mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle each muffin with the topping mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven 25-35 minutes (mega muffins might take a bit longer, so check frequently that you’re not burning them!)
One Punky Mama http://www.onepunkymama.com/